Hi-Tec is a nationally acclaimed footwear company that has a rich history of outdoor living and active comfort. Based out of Portland, OR the client's challenge was to further engage customers therefore boosting ecommerce sales and expanding their Facebook fan base.
My goal creatively was to stay true to the brands strong national creative, while implementing new and fun designs to engage consumers in conversation and ultimately purchase.
This included the following:
1. Social Media Sweepstakes - creative direction, idea generation, execution
2. Email Campaigns - several rotating templates, idea generation, execution
3. Homepage Website Design - testing several new layouts / design elements
4. Internal Website Redesign - creative direction, execution, reorganization of layout to make ecommerce management more simple.
Magnum Boots | USA
Magnum Boots is the leading brand for Military and Service personnel footwear, promising safety and comfort for the not-so-desk jobs. This client rich history provided a steady and loyal consumer base. The goal was to get in touch with these consumers directly and begin a conversation. Using a Facebook sweepstakes to increase engagement, and website redesigns to make browsing more simple, Magnum was able to not only increase traffic, but continue to build on their trusted brand name.
This was done through:
1. Social Media Sweepstakes
2. Email Campaigns
3. Website touch ups / redesigns to make browsing more convenient and engaging
4. Landing Page to spark interest for unengaged consumers
When preparing for the launch of their latest products, the Mondopad and the BigTouch, InFocus sought to spread awareness and increase interest around the products introductions.
This challenged was addressed by executing a display heavy campaign including: